For this week's Top Ten Tuesday, I decided to round-up the latest books on my to-be-read list that have been recommended to me. A lot of what I read comes from other readers. I love nothing more than when someone enjoys a book and then wishes to spread that joy with others. It excites me and reminds me why I love reading so much. Not every recommendation is going to be a hit though. But I'll never know how I feel about them until I give it a try. So keep those rec's coming!
If you see a book below that you've read and feel strongly about (either good, or bad), please let me know in the comments! Or... if you have something else to recommend, I am always open to it.
1. Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood [add to goodreads]
2. All in Pieces by Suzanne Young [add to goodreads]
3. Third Degree by Julie Cross [add to goodreads]
4. 738 Days by Stacey Kade [add to goodreads]
5. This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills [add to goodreads]
6. Fly With Me by Chanel Cleeton [add to goodreads]
7. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys [add to goodreads]
8. The Memory Book by Lara Avery [add to goodreads]
9. How to Say I Love You Out Loud by Karole Cozzo [add to goodreads]
10. Every Breath by Ellie Marney [add to goodreads]
Top Ten Tuesday is created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish