I love a good Instagram account that focuses on books. My list today could have gone way beyond just ten, but the following are ones I tend to "like" almost daily. Whether they are recommending new reads to me, or having me lust after a bookish scene, their photos are always one to capture my eye. If you're not already following them, then I hope you are now.
1. @whatgeorgiedid - Georgie is from the UK, a photographer, and such a sweetheart. Her IG photos are gorgeous! I am always lusting after her snapshots.
2. @jaimearkin - Jaime and I tend to read a lot of the same things. I know I can always count on her for a book recommendation, and that's why I love checking in with her latest IG photo to see what she's been reading.
3. @mostlyyalit - Tiff is another go-to on my book recommendations list. When I see her lusting after a particular book that's been captured in a photo, I know it's soon to be on my TBR list too.
4. @eviebookish - If you aren't familiar with Evie's creations, I hope you are now. She not only takes gorgeous photos, but she also creates and sells bookish gifts. Be sure to check out her shop!
5. @sweptawaybybooks - Alyssa is another blogger/photographer whose photos I lust after. She does an exquisite job of capturing the essence of reading (+ we like to gush over the same reads!).
6. @bookbaristas - This is an account I like to stalk from afar. Though I don't know her, I enjoy looking at her IG photos. They are always so beautiful and charming.
7. @novellyyours - This IG account belongs to Brittany (The Book Addict's Guide), who creates and sells amazing bookish candles. Love the book/candle scene she creates for each photo.
8. @lisa_lostinlit - This is another bookish scene IG account that I adore gazing at. Lisa does a fantastic job of incorporating books with colors, themes, and other darling details.
9. @hafsahfaizal - Hafsah is such a talented young lady! Her creations at Icey Designs are gorgeous and I love perusing her IG photos.
10. @perpertualpageturner - Jamie is one of my dearest friends, and I love to see what she's currently reading, perhaps what's showed up on her doorstep recently, or even an adorable pic of her pup Finn.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish