When I first heard about the Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge, I knew this was something I could (& should!) definitely sign up for. Not only is it being hosted by two of my friends (Jess at Gone with the Words & Danielle at Love at First Page), it's also a great way to connect with other romance readers to gain more reading recommendations. This girl can never read too many romances!
I'll be sharing my book reviews, as I always do, on the romances I read, but also linking them up for the reading challenge over at Jess & Danielle's blogs. Along with the reviews, each month there will be a topic to discuss and share. Below you'll find January's topic. I hope to share some romance reads with you all, and discover some new ones myself.
1. Summer Skin by Kirsty Eagar
2. Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren
3. In Real Life by Jessica Love
4. The Last Boy and Girl in the World by Siobhan Vivian
5. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
6. Suffer Love by Ashley Herring Blake
7. Even if the Sky Falls by Mia Garcia
8. Summer of Supernovas by Darcy Woods
9. Summer Days and Summer Nights edited by Stephanie Perkins
10. Summer in the Invisible City by Juliana Romano