Since I'm a girl who loves to travel, and doesn't always have the bank account that allows me, I love that books can take me there! This week's topic was a fun look back on some past reads, reminiscing over my travel bucket list -- it's always expanding!
As always, be sure to check out The Broke and the Bookish for more details on this awesome weekly feature.
1. ITALY -- Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae [add to goodreads]
2. ROAD TRIPPIN' ON A TOUR BUS -- Open Road Summer by Emery Lord [add to goodreads]
3. AMSTERDAM -- Just One Year by Gayle Forman [add to goodreads]
4. NASHVILLE -- Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols [add to goodreads]
5. NANTUCKET ISLAND -- Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland [add to goodreads]
6. LUCKY HARBOR -- Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis [add to goodreads]
7. COLBY (NORTH CAROLINA COAST) -- Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen [add to goodreads]
8. SANTA ROSA, NEW MEXICO -- In Honor by Jessi Kirby [add to goodreads]
9. COUSINS BEACH -- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han [add to goodreads]
10. TARPON SPRINGS, FL -- Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller [add to goodreads]