If money were no object, I would go crazy with owning all of these bookish things & then some! I've always liked to shop, and so this week's topic goes hand-in-hand with that desire since I had a lot of fun "shopping" on the Internet for a few of these items.
In case you want to own a few yourself, I've provided links to where these items may be purchased. Or perhaps, send my blog post to your loved ones for gift ideas ;-) Be sure to check out The Broke and the Bookish for more details on this awesome weekly feature.
(more like top 8, rather than top 10...)
1. Strand Bookstore Tote Bags [click link here] - A girl can never have enough tote bags! These are great to use for grocery bags, a day trip to the beach/pool, or in my case -- a teacher bag! I have one from the Strand bookstore and could definitely use plenty more.
2. Beautiful Prints Made by Katie Daisy [click link here] - I have given a few of these prints as gifts in the past, but for whatever reason I've never bought one for myself! I think it would be a nice addition on my bookshelf, or hung on a wall near my reading nook.
3. Pretty Bookmarks from Pippen's Kitchen [click link here] - While browsing Etsy shops one day, I came across these gorgeous bookmarks along with some other cute stationary. I think they'd make great gifts, but I'd also love to own these bookmarks myself. So pretty!
4. Literary Wine Glass Charms from Pick Poetry [click link here] - These would be fantastic for a book club party, don't you think?! I would like to have them and use on my own, too. Great way to dress up that wine glass ;-)
5. Handwritten Quote Mugs from Farizula [click link here] - I really love the uniqueness of these handwritten coffee/tea mugs! She even makes custom orders... perhaps that favorite bookish quote of yours?? So cute.
6. Returning Books Card from Weird Amiga [click link here] - How cute is this?! This would be the perfect note to mail back to my friends after they've loaned me their books to read.
7. Personalized Stationary Set 'Library Girl' from The Fox and The Teacup [click link here] - This is another gift I have given someone, but I loved it so much I want my own set of personalized stationary! How cute would this be to use as a future Reading teacher?!
8. Library Shelving from World Market [click link here] - If my space was larger, and money was endless, I would LOVE to have a row of these bookshelves in my home. I would totally climb that ladder just to reach the books on the top shelf, too.