This week's Top 10 Tuesday prompt wants to know which books we go to when we're needing something light and fun. When I think of light and fun, contemporaries come to mind. I want a book that I can lose myself in, but not commit my whole self to. A book to pass the time and entertain me.
I thought I'd feature my top 10 books I plan to read this summer which match this description. Because summer time is the perfect time to read light & fun books!
Be sure to check out The Broke and the Bookish for more details on this awesome weekly feature.
(these are all on my to-be-read list for this summer!)
1. No Strings Attached by Kate Angell
2. Slow Summer Kisses by Shannon Stacey
3. The Best Man by Kristan Higgins
4. It Had to Be You by Jill Shalvis
5. The Star Attraction by Alison Sweeney
(and more YA new/oldies on my summer to-be-read list!)
6. Rules of Summer by Joanna Philbin
7. All I Need by Susane Colasanti
8. The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
9. That Summer by Sarah Dessen
10. The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life by Tara Altebrando