This week's Top 10 Tuesday prompt wants to know which words and/or topics instantly draw you to a book. For me, it's pretty obvious what I look for in the books that I'm interested in. I'll let my list speak for itself :)
Be sure to check out The Broke and the Bookish for more details on this awesome weekly feature.
1. KISSING - do I need to explain? Bring on the kissy times!
2. TENSION - I love a story with that slow burn tension.
3. MUSIC - they can sing, play it, listen to it, or all of the above!
4. CONFLICT - not everything is black or white, I'm a fan of the gray areas too.
5. SUMMER - the perfect setting for any Ginger book.
6. EMOTION - sad or happy, I look for books that make me feel.
7. ROAD TRIP - another setting that grabs my attention - so much adventure!
8. UNEXPECTED - the element of surprise is always a turn on with my books.
9. BLUE-EYED- what can I say? I have a thing for blue-eyed boys in the books I read.
10.CONTEMPORARY - above everything else, this is the word that grabs my attention!