Ten Things Ginger is Thankful for this Year:
1. My job. - it may not be glamorous, but it's a job & it pays the bills. With today's job market & economy I am ever so grateful to be employed.
2. My health. - taking care of myself is becoming a higher priority for me. I want to be able to enjoy life, not just pass the time.
3. My family. - they are the people who know me best & offer support when I need it most. I'm grateful for them in my life, every day.
4. My friends. - over the last year my range of friends has grown tremendously from book blogging. Some of my very best friends are people I talk books with. I appreciate their friendship.
5. Daisy. - this dog may give me head aches from time to time, but it's her sweet face I come home to every day. I swear she understands me ;-)
6. Music. - I listen to it on the daily & can't imagine a world without it. Because of music, it's brought an amazing band in to my life: SafetySuit & with that came an experience I will never forget.
7. My books. - as if I could make this list & not include them? Books have the ability to take my imagination to places I never thought I'd go. They are more than just words on pages to me, they are a catapult for my life and where I want it to go.
8. My education. - in the last year I've learned that it's never too late to go back to school. I'm grateful for the support of my family in encouraging me to pursue my goals of becoming a teacher.
9. My ability to laugh. - I've realized that when things may be tough, having the ability to laugh can do wonders for the soul. I find humor in lots of things, so I'm grateful for the people in my life who constantly make me laugh!
10. ALL OF YOU. - yes, I am thankful for my faithful followers who come back day after day to read what I have to blog about. You are the reason I love to share all my bookish happenings. So thank you, for that.
I hope you all (Americans that is) are enjoying your Thanksgiving holiday with family & friends. I plan to stuff my belly with turkey & dressing deliciousness -- and don't forget the sweet potato casserole, my favorite!!