The topic for today covers: Community. We were asked to highlight a few book bloggers that have made blogging a unique experience for us. My list of bloggers that have effected me in a positive way is endless. There is no way to list every one by name. I wish I could, though! If you're here, reading this - thank YOU for making GReads a part of your blogging experience.
A few bloggers, that I have gotten to know on a more personal level over the course of a year (& that I hold very dear to my heart) are:
- Anna - I found her blog not long after I created my own & instantly felt a connection based on our similar tastes in what we read. From there, a beautiful friendship began. This girl makes me laugh on a daily basis. I love her honesty & her innocence. I had the pleasure of meeting her this past August when I went to Chicago - a trip I will never forget!
- Tara - Another blogger that I had the pleasure of meeting when I went to Chicago. This girls gets me. The laughs are endless, and I know I can share ANYTHING with her. She's an amazing friend & I am ever so grateful for finding her in this blogging community.
- Jen - We share a music bond. It goes beyond reading, and into our daily lives. I know that when I hear a song & it speaks to me, I can pick up the phone & text it to Jen. She gets that side of me and I love her for that. She's brilliant, honest, & so, so funny. My life is complete just having her in it.
- Jamie - I can have convos with this chick about anything & everything. I love friendships like that. We've connected on some pretty personal moments in our lives and I know she's been brought to me for a reason. This chick always speaks her mind, and has such a full heart for those she cares about. I really admire that.
More bloggers that I admire, appreciate, and adore (& I think you should too!) are:
- Lisa from Lisa is Busy Nerding
- Jamie from Writers Write, Right?
- April from Good Books And Good Wine
- Farrah & Britney from I Eat Words
- Melanie from Reclusive Bibliophile
- Jacinda & Jasmine from The Reading Housewives
- Shannon from Books Devoured
- Tara from Hobbitsies
- Cyndi from Dog-Eared & Bookmarked
- Cynthia from A Blog About Nothing
- Jess from Gone With the Words
- Katelyn from Katelyn's Blog
- Capillya from That Cover Girl
- Sarah from Storybound Girl
- Lena from Addicted 2 Novels
- Melissa from I Swim for Oceans
- Lindsi from Books, Sweets, & Other Treats
- Jen from Lost in the Library
- Yani from The Secret Life of an Avid Reader
- Bethany from Bookish Bethie
- Michelle from My Books. My Life.
- Carla from The Crooked Shelf
- Lynn from Bringing the Epic
All of these blogs (and so many more) have brought a smile to my face. I started blogging because I love to read and wanted a place to share that passion. Each one of these bloggers I have connected with in some way, and I thank them for that. YOU are the reason that makes this blogging experience so wonderful for me. We all need friends to share our books with & you all are the best group for that! :-)