The longer I've been doing this book blog thing, I've learned that it is okay to put a book down if it's just not working for me. There are way too many books out there, waiting to be read, to waste time on a story that just isn't my cup of tea. Below is a list of books I attempted out of pure whim, some were recommendations, and others I had been meaning to read but kept putting off -- which should have just remained put off apparently, ha.
Have you finished any of these? What did you think of them? I'm curious to know your thoughts.
1. Who Do You Love by Jennifer Weiner
2. Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales
3. Rebound: A Boomerang Novel by Noelle August
4. Beautiful Secret by Christina Lauren
5. Second Position by Katherine Locke
6. Chasing River by K.A. Tucker
7. Sweet by Tammara Webber
8. Inspire by Cora Carmack
9. Trouble from the Start by Rachel Hawthorne
10. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish