Back again for some more Sweet Summertime Reads goodness! Not familiar with this feature? Check out my opening post here [+ enter the giveaway!] Also check out Estelle + Magan at Rather Be Reading, as well as Tara from Fiction Folio, for even more summertime sweetness on their blogs.
1. Beach towel - gotta keep myself dry!
2. Sunscreen - always, always a must. The days of braving it in the sun for that perfect tan are long gone. I care about my skin, and my health (and you should too!).
3. Aloe lotion - this is actually needed after the day is over; so important to rehydrate the skin!
4. Reusable water cup - I am obsessed with these! I have quite a few in fun colors & different sizes. They are great because you can refill them with water (or your drink of choice) and it keeps cool.
5. Sunglasses - I never go anywhere without my shades. I have sensitive eyes, so they're a must where ever the sun is present.
6. Sundress/cover-up - when you need to throw something on to take a quick break or to grab lunch, this is definitely needed + it looks super cute!
7. Flip flops - I live in these shoes the majority of the year, so it's no wonder I'll wear my flippy floppies to the beach/pool as well.
8. iPod - Gotta have the tunes!
The most important thing in my beach bag?Well, that would be books of course!
I love a good summery romance with some substance. Throw in a few laughs and music references and I am SOLD. I've read all of these books, some more than once, and highly recommend them to throw in your beach bag this summer!
Don't forget the candy fruit slices, too! (I'm a bit obsessed with these)