15 Reasons Why You Should Read
WHERE THINGS COME BACK by John Corey Whaley
1. It's full of heart.
2. It has an accurate portrayal of what it's like to grow up in a small town.
3. The storytelling is amazing.
4. Because it will make you laugh.
5. Because it will make you think.
6. Because second chances mean that there is a possibility things can end up being overwhelmingly good.
7. The relationships between the characters are believable.
8. The names of the characters are unique & contribute to the setting of the story.
9. The ending is genius!
10. It will leave you hungry (literally!).
11. It's an Award-winning book.
12. Excellent male-leading character.
13. It's written by an author with great writing style.
14. The story leaves a big impact full of emotions.
15. This story comes back, bringing everything full circle.
Thanks to the fabulous bloggers who contributed to the list above & shared their love for this book! In case you missed their posts, check out the blog stops below:
Jenn @ Hip Mama Jenn
Sash @ Sash & Em + GIVEAWAY!
Kate @ Ex Libris + GIVEAWAY!
Joy @ Book Lagniappe + GIVEAWAY!
Melanie @ Reclusive Bibliophile
Asheley @ Into the Hall of Books
Stephanie @ Teen Librarian's Toolbox
And hey! Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY for a signed paperback copy (US & Canada residents only):
a Rafflecopter giveaway