TWILIGHT Ch. 1-5
Chapter 1: First Sight
Chapter 2: Open Book
Chapter 3: Phenomenom
Chapter 4: Invitations
Chapter 5: Blood Type
Welcome to the Twilight Re-Read Along! I am very excited to be hosting this event along with Yani, Jacinda, Jasmine, & Lisa. I hope you all have a copy of Twilight to read along with us so that you can revisit Forks and the world of Bella & Edward that Stephenie Meyer has created.
This week's reading will cover chapters 1-5. The discussion questions for those chapters are posted below. Please spend the week reading and thinking about your answers. The discussion question answers for chapters 1-5 will be posted NEXT Monday, July 4th at Lisa's blog. A link-up will be provided so that you may link-up your answers from your blog, the same day. The discussion questions for the following chapters will be posted on Lisa's blog as well. If you have questions about this read along, please ask any one of us!
Let's get started.... I had a lot of fun going back to how it all started. It's been 3 years for me since I read Twilight, and I didn't realize how much I had forgotten! Please think about the questions below as you read the first 5 chapters and be prepared to answer them next Monday.
1. Have you ever had to start over in a new place, like Bella did in Forks? This new place could be a school, job, or town... just something with a new setting. How easy or difficult was this for you?
2. Do you picture the actors from the movie as the characters in the book while you are reading?
3. What are your first thoughts on meeting Edward in Bella’s Biology class? At first he was annoyed by her presence, but then after a week away he returns & finds him self very interested in her. Do you think this helped or hindered the storyline?
4. Out of the secondary characters Bella meets at school, who is your favorite and why? (I am referring to the humans, not the vampires in this question)
5. There is a lot of dialogue between Edward and Bella in these first few chapters that I feel played a major role in developing their relationship. What are some of your favorite quotes? or moments?
Remember the answers will be posted on Lisa's blog NEXT Monday! If you have not already signed up, but want to read along with us - please do so here.